Friday 22 December 2023

KNEE PAIN? TRY THIS SIMPLE EXERCISE

My story; 20 years ago X-rays showed I had no cartilage left in one knee, terrible pain, hardly walking. I refused a knee replacement, because it does not really solve the problem, except for the surgeons fees.
I used for a long time Synflex and it helped a lot, could walk again and after 8 months 3mm cartilage had grown back. Doctor was astounded!
I take 3mg boron and 400mg magnesium citrate daily. (these elements are hardly in our food anymore)
I also bought a Tesla bio healing box and it helps amazingly for sleeping without restless legs and knee pain.

And now I discovered a very simple exercise to really help the knees straight, flexible and walkable.

You can do this exercise sitting in a chair, lying in bed or on the beach, etc.
Either with the heel on the ground or with the leg lifted off the ground:
Turn you foot around the ankle in fluid motion to the right and also to the left.
Do this for a minute or so and do it regularly during the day, evening and night (when awake).
After a while you can feel the knee getting more supple and specially the ligaments, muscles and it liberates the nerves.
The ankle joint might do a crack ones in a while, which also liberates the nerves there.
Easy peasy.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment