- During WWI
- During WWII
- After WWII
- In 1960
- In 1965
- Since the end of 1960s
- During 1980s
- 1990, after the breakdown of Warsaw Pact and Soviet Union
- After 2001
- In 2004 the whole Indian Ocean
- In 2010 Russia
- Also in 2010, Haiti
- Also in 2010, Pakistan
- In 2011, Libya
- In 2015 Yemen was attacked
- In 2016 New Zealand
- In 2018, Palu at the north of Sulawesi
Dear people, who “believe in man made climate change”,before I explain more about that, first let me give you some short answers:
- Yes, the non-natural climate change is man-made!
- Yes, the ice at the polar regions and the glaciers is melting seasonally more than under natural conditions!
- Yes, weather is getting more extreme!
- Yes, the development is scary!
This is the essence of Globalization and a Global Government structure, as the governance of the whole atmosphere, short-term weather and long-term climate can only be conducted by a global central power.
I will give You a chronology and levels of acceleration of climate control.
2. During WWI experiments were conducted to influence the intensity of rain as a measure to deteriorate the movement of enemy troops. Also artificial mist was used to obscure the view of the enemy. Between the world wars the methods of induced precipitation were developed and tested with devastating results.
The History of Cloud Seeding: From Pluviculture to Hurricane Hacking
3. During WWII with the development of aviation the weather warfare become more sophisticated and applied as a regular measure of warfare.
4. After the WWII during the 1950s the research was intensified and extended. The whole concept got the naming Geophysical Warfare, as the application did not remain within the Troposphere but also the Stratosphere and Ionosphere were used. According sites like HAARP in Alaska and teh El-Nino-Machine in Jicamarca, Peru were build.
5. In 1960 the order was given to the CIA to conduct the project for Geophysical Warfare as the global airspace needed to be brought under control. Geophysical Warfare has to be long-term and large-scale. Most important paper serving like a screenplay is the “Memorandum on Climate Control”. Already there the commercial use for desert farming was projected.
You can read the full transcript with explanations here:
1960, CIA Memorandum on ClimateControl!