Today Libya as a Nation State has been destroyed by US-NATO.
For 41 years until his demise in October 2011, Muammar Gaddafi did
some truly amazing things for his country and repeatedly tried to unite
and empower the whole of Africa.
1. In Libya a home is considered a natural human right
2. Education and medical treatment were all free
3. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project
The largest irrigation system in the world also known as the great
man made river was designed to make water readily available to all
Libyan’s across the entire country.
4. It was free to start a farming business
5. A bursary was given to mothers with newborn babies
When a Libyan woman gave birth she was given 5000 (US dollars).
6. Electricity was free
Electricity was free in Libya
7. Cheap petrol
During Gaddafi’s reign the price of petrol in Libya was as low as 0.14 (US dollars) per litre.
8. Gaddafi raised the level of education
Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans were literate. This figure was brought up to 87% with 25% earning university degrees.
9. Libya had It’s own state bank
Libya had its own State bank, which provided loans to citizens at zero percent interest by law and they had no external debt.
10. The gold dinar
Before the fall of Tripoli and his untimely demise, Gaddafi was trying to introduce a single African currency linked to gold. (Something the Rothschild owned Central Banks could not allow)
So was Ghaddafi a terrorist?